These Terms and Conditions apply to the Theo Fennell Limited website and by accessing this website or by placing an order you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions please do not access this website or place an order.
We may, from time to time, update these Terms and Conditions and you should read them each time you use the website to ensure that you are happy with them.
This website is operated by Theo Fennell Limited (“We”). Our Registered Office address is 2b Pond Place, London SW3 6TF, UK.
The company Registered Number is 10673560 and the VAT Registration Number is 273 3113 28.
After you place an order on the website we will send you an email confirming that your order has been received. This is not an order acceptance or order confirmation.
Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with Clause 3 below. We will send you a dispatch confirmation email confirming that your order has been shipped to you. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us in respect of the products whose dispatch we have confirmed. We request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer when you place your order to ensure that the funds are available.
Only adults (persons aged 18 or over) are entitled to enter legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site.
The prices paid for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All of our prices are in UK pounds inclusive of VAT. You will be billed in UK pounds and if you purchase from outside the UK, factors such as currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the final amount billed on your credit card (if not in £ sterling).
Our delivery charges are set out on our website. Please note that it might not be possible to deliver to some locations. We cannot be responsible for any actions of local customs authorities and you will be responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes of any kind.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give is correct and accurate and that there is someone to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you subject to our having received full payment of all sums due including any delivery charges. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or damage.
All prices inclusive of 20% VAT. VAT is not payable for orders placed from outside the European Union. All import duties and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Subject to Clause 3c. below, you have a cooling off period of 7 working days from the date you accepted delivery of your goods. You may cancel you order with us at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you recieved your ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for canceling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
It may not be possible to stop an order from being dispatched.
You can notify us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)207 591 5000
If the items have already been delivered to you, your right to cancel your order for the goods you have ordered is subject to:
1. You not having worn or damaged the goods.
2. You calling or emailing Theo Fennell Limited within 7 working days of taking delivery of your goods and receiving a Returns Authorisation number (RA). The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your receiving your RA number:
1. With both goods and packaging in their original condition
2. Securely wrapped
3. Including our delivery slip
4. Using our agreed delivery partner. If you have complied with the refunds requirements, you will receive a full refund of the price paid and be reimbursed the delivery charges paid, if any.Returns of items ordered will be at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are insured when returned to us. You are obliged to keep all items delivered in your possession until you return them to us and to take all reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to do this we may have a right to claim compensation from you. If you do not return the goods within 14 days of cancelling your order we reserve the right to arrange for their collection at your cost which cost may be recovered by deducting the relevant sum from the refund due to be credited to you. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
3. The item(s) cannot be a Bespoke Special Order, which, due to their unique nature, cannot be exchanged or returned.
4. Sales taxes and import duties for all non EU countries will not be refunded.
Once you have notified us that you are canceling your order, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and the relevant sums will be refunded using the same method originally used by you to pay for the goods.
Please allow up to 6 days for standard delivery at this time.
UK and International jewellery orders over £1000 incur no shipping charge. Orders below £1000 will incur a charge dependant on the country the item is shipped to as laid out below.
Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery – £9.99
2. All Other Deliverable Destinations
Fedex International Priority – £50.00
Where possible Theo Fennell Limited will endeavour to fulfill orders placed before Midday the same day.
While every effort will be made to fulfill delivers as quickly as possible, where an order is required in haste please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss expedition of the order.
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time, including (in exceptional cases) after We have sent you an order confirmation (in exceptional circumstances), at our sole discretion. Examples of when We may do so include but are not limited to instances where:
1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
2. We do not deliver to your area; or
3. One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price for example due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If We do cancel your order We will notify you by e-mail and/or telephone, and We will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be liable to you or to any third party or pay any compensation if We cancel your order.